The girls' room and bathroom...
Our balcony, which is also the home to our dryer (AKA drying rack in the background)...
Some of the foods may look familiar ... some definitely will not!! Choco Pies are known in some areas as Moon Pies (notice our water filter behind the Choco Pies).
We've made some really good friends with some of our neighbors and are thrilled with their willingness to show us around. Noah has hit it off with one of our next door neighbors. Nintendo DS's are apparently a universal language. We were also invited to a celebration held in one of the banquet rooms over the weekend and enjoyed a night of fellowship, music, food and housie (AKA BINGO).
It was a HUGE mess, but it was cleaned up very quickly!!



4 comments:
Beautiful home...
Prayers always.
I'm getting caught up on a bunch of your posts, and I love, love, love all the pictures! They're just fascinating. I also got a kick out of spying Noah's Razorback cap--Woo pig sooie! We're remembering you all the time. :)
LOVE the picutres! Hoping that your washing machine and stove issues get resolved soon.
There is no doubt that God has put you where you are "for a time such as this". The countenance of your faces tell the story of JOY in the L* d for sure. I cannot help the tears of that same joy on my cheeks as I read and see the pix.
Bless you all.
Post a Comment