Sharing a moment with Steve's "baby" brother...we are so proud for the way Kevin is allowing the Father to move in his life."GiGi" and Steve's great aunt and uncle threw one big fiesta for us, complete with all the tacos and tamales you could eat!!

Steve's 84 year old grandfather and great uncle...what a neat relationship these two brothers have!!
Steve's uncle who the Father carried through for many months as he fought leukemia...we were so glad to be able to laugh and spend time with him!!
The boy cousins had to leave a little early, but Noah was a good sport about it.
Siblings ... and friends!!
Newest addition to the family ... Addi Grace!!

One final get together....

Enjoying time with "Poppa"....a great, great man!! Saying "see ya later" and watching him drive off was a little tough.




4 comments:
There is nothing to say darling but perfect!!!. The tears are flowing at seeing all these sweet faces that I love so very, very much.Thank's for being part of our family, for loving us unconditionally and letting us love you the same way. The next pictures we see will be so far away but always know we are looking and loving everything you put on here. I love you, darling girl!!!!
Bittersweet time for you. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. What a great support system you have.
I will be praying for you, for I know this time will be extremely hard.
These pictures bring tears to my eyes because I know so well exactly what you are feeling. It's so hard, yet God has so many blessings and surprises ahead for you. He is so good and so faithful.
I am seeing lots of rain in your new country. Is your new city being affected?
Praying for you.
sniff
Post a Comment