I should add a new category that would be very relevant in our new area of residence!
I am SMELLING......right now, very happily, I am smelling the aroma of some fresh flower blooms that a friend brought to us today. We put them in all the bathrooms, the kitchen, the table, and in the laundry room in little finger bowls with water. I have no idea what they are, but they smell very good and are very strong. It helps mask the various other smells we are experiencing here. Mostly just from the drains and pipes in the bathrooms and then the smells of national food cooking during the day as we have all of our windows and doors open for ventilation. Hopefully we will grow to love the smells of the food? We'll see!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You made me laugh, because I think I know exactly what you mean :-)
The diesel fumes in Italy are overpowering at times...not good air quaility there, but at least the food smells are great.
Interesting that the islands have similar experiences.
Post a Comment