


















.jpg)





"Je$us looked down upon the earthand what did Je$us see?
That nine year old Lasiter boy
a soul winner he could be.
So when the age was right that Noah
ask Je$us to come in,
Forgive him for all his wrong
and save his soul from sin,
He prayed 'Je$us forgive me
for all sins' and let me trust
and live for you until this life shall end.
One day he told his daddy,
Dad's heart was filled with glee,
a M just like you
someday I want to be.
Wise daddy said to Noah,
He held him by his hand,
You don't have to go far away
to another foreign land.
You can be a M
right here in Fort Worth.
You can tell your friend or anyone
about the second birth.
Je$us gave Noah courage.
He helped him to be brave
To tell his friends about the Chri$t
that came to earth to save.
So Noah told one friend
and then he told two,
how Je$us died upon the cross
to save both me and you.
Noah was born the first time
on September twenty-two.
Today we celebrate that day
with ice cream-cake-a-roo.
But Noah has two birthdays
not just one but two.
A M he can be
at club or church or school.
Je$us looked down upon the earth
and what did Je$us see?
A fine 9 year old boy -- an M for 'Me".
---written by Bro. John and Mrs. Martha Warren, Carbon Hill, Alabama in honor of Noah's 9th birthday.



5 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet Noah. I hope you have had a wonderful birthday weekend. Love you!
Wow...I can't believe that Noah is 9! I remember an early morning(3 a.m., I belive)wake-up call where I was summoned to Conway to watch Elizabeth because Noah was on his way! (I distinctly remember walking around in circles in my bedroom...unsure of what to do with my groggy self!)I made my way to C-way, but a few hours later we learned it was a "false alarm". BUT...a few days later I got the call again (not quite as early)and it was NOT a false alarm. This time around wonderful, fantastic, precious Noah was born...and we all celebrated! And we celebrate today...a whole 9 years later! Happy Birthday, Noah-poga!!!
~Love, Janie
Happy Birthday, sweet Noah. How did you get so old when I wasn't looking. I loved seeing all your pictures except the SNAKES,; even though I have them all, it is neat to see them in order of you growing up. The poem was beautiful and oh so true. Have a wonderful day ans you STILL have your other party to look forward to. I love you, GRANDMOTHER
So precious. I love those pictures!
Happy Birthday Noah and many more.
Enjoy life and take in all of the many things that God has given you and your family to be a part of.
You are just precious. Love ya, Ms. Andra & Mr. Danny & Vegas
Post a Comment