Saturday, September 27, 2008

SIX FLAGS!!!!

We spent the day at Six Flags compliments of special friends. The weather was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better carefree day.

The carousal is always a hit...

The parachute...

Superman...STILL can't believe we got on this!!

Teacups, hot air balloons and sombreros.....

The wettest ride.....EVER!!!!

Yosemite Sam and friends...

Cooling off in the mist shack....

We found out as we were getting on this ride that it is 24 stories high and goes 85 m.p.h. CRAZY!!!!

We are so thankful, God, for the gift of friendship...


And we are especially thankful that You placed the five of us together in this family...



1 comment:

Kecia said...

Guess what...our church youth group was there yesterday, too! Along with Jessica and Mikayla's best friends, because their parents work with the youth. Wish we'd gone! I love that place. I love Superman, and Mr. Freeze. I'm so glad y'all got to go and have fun with friends!