Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday night fun!!

A little daddy/daughter time going on in South Asia tonight.....

Started with The Princess and the Frog....

But first we had to go throught a traffic jam .... or 10!!

The gas man took an opportunity for a photo op with Emma....

We got to see this guy make a sale - he sold 2 auto shades to this guy!

We had Subway after the movie...

And a scoop of banana/strawberry for dessert....

A shot of night life in the city....

The toy store that we DIDN'T stop at on the way home! :)

2 comments:

Mich said...

Fun! I know baby girl felt special, having a night with daddy!

Joshua, Robin, Kelsey, Katie, Zeth said...

Wow! I can't wait to take my daughters out to like that in Egypt! Zeth will be to young, but God willing I will be able when he's older to do the same thing... our goal is to take a one month trip to Egypt next year after I graduate (kind of like a personal graduation present!) Its so awesome to see the great things that you guys are getting to do while you are back on the field as you are being faithful to GOd's call... We love you