Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!Outside my window…breezy, cool, cloudy, and wet…perfect for opening the windows.
I am thinking….about traveling to Conway next week for the WHBC Women’s Banquet!
From the learning rooms… Elizabeth is studying constellations and slope-intercept form of a line. Noah is reading about Neptune and a final review of nouns, verbs, adjectives. Emma wrapped up her curriculum yesterday and will enjoy reading practice throughout the summer.
I am thankful for….Steve’s final semester as it wraps up this week and finals begin. Hallelujah!
From the kitchen….crab salad with whole-wheat Ritz crackers. YUM!
I am wearing…. pink Southwestern long-sleeved t-shirt, gray sweatpants, flip flops
I am reading…”Let the Nations Be Glad: The Supremacy of G*d in M” by John Piper. Favorite quote: “M exists because worship doesn’t.”
I am hoping….to get over this chest cold thing I’ve got going on. I have medicine head and my lovely perfume of choice is Mentholatum. :o)
I am creating….with Elizabeth a thing we’ve been working on for a long, long time that we hope to finish up soon! We’ll be sure and post a picture of the finished product.
I am hearing…..giggling girls as Emma is hanging out with her friend Katie.
Around the house….Katie and Kelsey are hanging out with us for a few hours today…the beauty of homeschooling is flexibility!
One of my favorite things….listening to the steady rain for hours.
A few plans for the rest of the week….studying for the women’s banquet, Steve’s final exam preparation, a friend’s birthday party on Saturday afternoon.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….



No comments:
Post a Comment