Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!Outside my window… beautiful blue sky with no clouds in sight, fresh new spring green leaves on the trees, fast growing grass in the yard (Noah just mowed in the back), and my neighbor Mrs. Sue is out walking her poodles in the sunshine.
I am thinking….about how to plan food for 11 people amidst yard sale activity.
From the learning rooms… Elizabeth is studying adverbs, adjectives, surface area, scale factor, volume, and Saturn. Noah is studying volume, meteorites/asteroids, and diagramming subject/verb. Emma is learning about the calendar, counting by 5s with nickels, and reading a new book with a combination of short and long vowel words. And we are studying Matthew 18 in our daily Bible study.
I am thankful for….my family who is a tremendous help to me in more ways than I can even begin to count.
From the kitchen….Indian Tandoori Chicken with Khumbi Pullao (rice). We got to stop by an Indian grocery store in the Dallas area on Saturday and got lots of different things to try, most of which are pretty good. We look forward to trying the seasoning packet for the chicken tonight.
I am wearing…. jeans and a brown/pink Arkansas Razorback sweatshirt.
I am reading….Dayuma: Life Under Waorani Spears by Ethel Emily Wallis. We have seen the movie End of the Spear, but books are always better! Its fascinating to read about the linguistics strategies of a WBT, especially since we know and pray for one of those personally! And its encouraging to see how G*d opens doors that seem impossible to open.
I am hoping….that we get voted YES in 6 days by the board.
I am creating….more and more piles for our yard sale.
I am hearing…..our ‘little friend’ run around in our attic. (it’s a squirrel, not a rat, thankfully, although I’m not really sure they are all that different)
Around the house….unfound hidden plastic Easter eggs stuck in all sorts of places.
One of my favorite things….chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I’m not sure who has eaten more Easter chocolate, me or my kids!
A few plans for the rest of the week….tonight is our meet and greet at the World M Center on campus, Thursday we eat out with representatives from the Arkansas B@ptist Convention, Fri and Sat is the M yard sale on campus (pr@y for no rain!), also my parents and baby sis along with her family are coming here to help.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….
Noah, Anna Beth, and Elizabeth…taken almost 7 years ago.
“See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”



2 comments:
Love the pic. Blaine can wear Noah's outfit this year! Too funny!
Love the picture! How cute are they?!
We have a couple of "pet" squirrels too!
Post a Comment