Friday, January 9, 2009

Project Night

Emma's project was to fill this aquarium, put in Aquasaur eggs, and wait until they hatch. We have hatchlings but they are so TINY that they are impossible for us to photograph right now.
Elizabeth's project is a stone painting kit....

Noah got to build a volcano! It has to dry for several days before erupting it...he can hardly wait.

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Aw man I want to be there for the volcano! Ezzy B I want one of your painted rocks. They are so pretty. What about the dinosaur thing we got Noah? Has he been on a dig yet? Did E finish a paper project? Oh yeah! The kids can come to my house anytime with their cookbooks. Brenden got one too and I will gladly let them all do the cooking!:o)

Angie said...

I want to come live at your house - cool projects, yummy food!!!!