Sunday, January 18, 2009

Facebook friends...

It has been neat to reconnect with so many old friends over the past few months through Facebook. We have a dear friend, Cynthia, who we have lost contact with over the years and just recently discovered that she just lives a few miles from us!!! She came for a visit yesterday and we had a such a good time catching up. We showed her around campus, introduced her to some of our neighbors and then took her out for dinner at one of favorite restaurants, Uno's Chicago Style Pizza. She ended up staying the night after we stayed up way too late talking. Who says Facebook is just for the young?!?! Thanks for coming, Cynthia...so glad G*d brought us back together!!


Uno's was great as always...


After some chocolate at Schakolad Chocolate Factory, we moved on to Barnes & Noble....


A great night with a great friend....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! Thay is Cynthia!! I haven't seen her in FOREVER!!! She looks just the same as she did the last time I saw her!!! The next time you talk to her - would you mind giving her my email - I would love to chat with her!!!

Stephanie said...

She looks just like she did in school! Tell her I said "hello"...
Without going into details, please keep my husband, daughter, and myself on your prayer list!