
This is our orange with cloves....we used the whole bottle and didn't have enough to put them as close together as I would have liked. It sure does smell wonderful!!!! It is resting in a dessert dish from Steve's grandmother, Nonnie. We are trying to get out and use some of our things that we normally keep stored away, before we have to store them away for a long, long time!

Tea time for Elizabeth and I....its a special time!

Its kind of hard to see our little Aquasaur. (Scientific name: Triops longicaudatus) But he is over an inch long now and a busy little thing. We are enjoying watching him grow. And the algae is growing at an even faster rate...we'll have to dump all the water and do a major scrubbing very, very soon.

1 comment:
Joanna, your family is beautiful! I love your blog. Thank you for being such an encouragement and example to me. I am so thankful that God has put you in my path. =)
Joanna K
Post a Comment