Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Later on in the day Sunday, after visiting yet another different church that day, the realization that we had moved seemed to hit me in a different way. I guess all the newness has kept me occupied thus far, but when it came time to decide where we would go to church that evening, I was homesick for WHBC in a whole new way. We knew AWANA has begun and Bit was giving her very powerful and riveting testimony that we are thankful that we got to hear before we moved. And the women's prayer group was meeting before that to pray. All of which we wouldn't have missed for anything had we been there. We knew what was when and where and how to get there and where to go once we were there, and here its all so different. We don't leave the house without a MAP, ever!! Every church has different things at different times and different ways of doing things....and we were at a loss! I told Steve that I couldn't even imagine ever moving our church membership and suggested maybe we could join one here eventually by 'watchcare' like college students do when they attend our church while in town for college! Ultimately, we rest in the knowledge that God is in control as we wait and WONDER where it is that we will be led.

1 comment:

Kecia said...

I know what you mean (even though we didn't have as many choices as you do this time). God will lead you to a new family soon. :)