Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"See ya later" at Cammack Village

There are those people who you can go YEARS without any contact and always pick up where you left off. The people below are those people (minus 1 amazing Ritta). Some we have known since high school while others we met in college or later. We continue to laugh at things that most would never consider laughing and can find humor in just about anything. Our family may be going to the other side of the globe, but one thing remains true ... the love and bond we have with these special people. Thanks so much ... all of you ... for going the extra mile!!

The friends...

...and their offspring!!

Janie used to hold these two in her arms...

Wish we had the proverbial nickle for every picture we have of Elizabeth and Eliza sitting just like this ... from birth to teen. They, too, are always able to pick up just where they left off. We love you, Eliza!!


Michael W. Smith said it best - "friends are friends forever." Nothing much more to say. Forever.

What a treat it was to have the pool all to ourselves....great friends and a great night to just be. Love you guys and look forward to another night in Cammack in 3 years!!

1 comment:

Wendy N. said...

Is that Carrie Newton? She probably wouldn't remember me but her sister Trish & I were ADPi's together. I think I was gone before Carrie got there 'cause she's so much YOUNGER than I am.