Monday, July 27, 2009

Co-M Service Weekend

Our family/friend time in Arkansas is almost over, and it has been exactly what our Father knew we needed as we enter the next stage of our lives. Our wonderful church family in Conway arranged a come-and-go fellowship for our family on Saturday afternoon. It was great to just sit around and eat some chocolate cake with our friends!




Our incredible pastor and his wife...how we love them so!!





Sunday morning was our actual co-M service ... it was an honor to be able to share how our Father has moved in our lives, not for us, but so His Kingdom can be furthered. It was the perfect send off for our family as we head out in just a couple days!



We had a special friend who arranged for our family and out-of-town friends to eat together afterwards. We are thankful that so many of our family/friends were able to join us on this very special day!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

What great pictures! Mom said it was a wonderful service--wish we could have been there. We're praying for you!

Mich said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment...we were on vacation.

As I looked at all the great pictures I realized one thing...YOU GUYS ARE SO LOVED!!! I pray that knowing that and all the prayers that are going to be said on your behalf will continue to give you strength and peace as you continue on your journey.

I was so glad I got to see you the other day, even though it was only for a short moment, and hugged your neck. You both inspire me every day.