Monday, June 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook, 6/8/2009

Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!

Outside my window…HOT…Emma outside drawing with sidewalk chalk with her friends Jessica & Tianna; Noah’s squash plants have blooms on them.

I am thinking….its weird to be scheduling the shut-off of utilities!

I am thankful for…sweet friends, sweet fellowship, and many blessings from our friends.

From the kitchen….simple, easy things to throw together; corn on the cob, peaches, watermelon.

I am wearing…. gray capri pants, green Metochai tee, brown flip flops.

I am reading….NLT Bible.

I am hoping….Elizabeth and Noah have a great time at church camp in south Texas this week! Noah signed up for fishing and sports. Elizabeth signed up for crafts and cake decorating.

I am creating….a stack of favorite recipes to scan and save digitally.

I am hearing…..silence….with only one child here, its mighty quieter!

Around the house….have I mentioned we have many stacks of boxes and nothing left hanging on the walls except a couple of maps?

One of my favorite things….sitting poolside, sipping iced tea, watching the kids play.

A few plans for the rest of the week….more cleaning out, organizing for garage sale, Egyptian food with Josh & Robin Thurs. nite, Indian food with friends Fri. nite, making tamales with a neighbor hopefully one day this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….

No comments: