
Beauty amidst the chaos.
(Thank you Steve & Emma for the beautiful flowers!)


Our crystal growing project.


Emma's geoboard learning!


A not-so-to-scale model of the solar system in balloons.
(We needed the yellow sun to be MUCH larger!)

Ahhh, happiness is having all the sheets washed and flapping in the breeze!
2 comments:
The flowers are gorgeous! And I love sheets/towels flapping in the wind too - I hardly ever dry sheets or towels in the dryer anymore - they just aren't the same!
The sheets in the wind bring sweet memories to me as well. I always hung mine on the line when the boys were small. It was so much fun and they helped me bring them in at the end of the day. I remember helping my own mother with the sheets on the line when I was a young child as well. oooh how the winds blow time away!! Deana
Post a Comment