Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Pictures




4 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Do you really leave the states in 3 months??? WOW! When do you go to FPO? I'm so excited for you.

S and J said...

Thank you! We actually leave here in about 3 months...we'll have about 3 weeks to visit family/friends in AR and then go to FPO at the end of July. Hard to believe!!! And gee I can hardly wait to pluck a chicken. :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! I am so sad that you all will be leaving soon, but I know it is what you all are being called to do!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Angie said...

Just so you know, I've never had to pluck a chicken, thank the Lord! :-) I have bought meat in a market where it was still steaming, just minutes from being removed from the cow, and walking though the market I hit with flying bits of bone, etc. That was not real enjoyable. But the beef was really good.