Blaine (Christina's youngest)
Noah with cousin Brenden (Christina's oldest).

Sisters...Karen and Christina.
Elizabeth with Anna (Karen's oldest).

Leaving the Botanic Garden after a successful photo shoot with amazingly cooperative children!
Karen and I trying to figure out the most efficient route through the zoo...we had a great time and made it through fairly quickly considering the size of the place, but efficiency was necessary because it was 101 degrees outside and Noah wasn't feeling his normal peppy self. He was a great sport though.
Blaine (Christina's youngest) had the best seat in the house!

Brenden (Christina's oldest) with his cool Uncle Steve!

The giraffes were a big hit! (Noah, Allie, Emma)

Brenden and Emma got to brush a goat...a memorable event for them both!
The penguins were a BIG hit!!!



A nice couple took our picture for us so we could all be in it. (Dwayne, Karen's hubbie was at a conference so he is missing from the big group pic.) It was a great day together!!!








1 comment:
I am so glad that you posted these - I haven't seen Karen in well, I don't guess I've seen her since we graduated! I don't think she's changed a bit & her kids are gorgeous! All 3 of you sisters have a beautiful family! I know you had a great time getting to be all together!
Post a Comment