We always knew Conway Corp's nice little electricity/cable/water/trash package was good, but now we KNOW it's good. To our Conway friends, enjoy it!! The summer heat in TX is partly responsible for our huge electric bill, so to cut costs, the clothes are now being hung to dry! The fresh air scent is great...and we're sure praying for a lower electric bill as a result!! Kid labor isn't too bad either!!







2 comments:
I'm sure it's just an optical illusion...but it looks like Noah is HANGING from the clothesline!!
We hang out ALOT of our clothes too. The only time I ever dry towels in the dryer is if it has been bad weather for several days straight & I'm outta towels! LOL I swear I can't even dry off with a towel dried in the dryer any more! I bought a nifty little rack at Wal Mart that I hang my nicer stuff that I don't want dried on...I just pop it up in the bathroom & let them air dry there.
This is great practice for overseas life! We hang our clothes out in Mozambique for the same reason - saves on electricity and it's so hot in the summer the clothes dry really fast.
Post a Comment