Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Noah's sucker
Noah was given a sucker yesterday by one of his neighborhood friends. It looked like a Blow-Pop or Tootsie-Pop, although we couldn't read the wrapper b/c it was all in Spanish. He saved it until after supper last night and then asked if he could eat it. It looked like a normal sucker, so I said sure! It wasn't long that he brought it to me and showed me some bumpy places all over it and said I think it may have spices in it. He ran off to continue eating it, only minutes later to dash into the kitchen saying "WHERE'S MY CUP? WHERE'S MY CUP? WHERE'S MY CUP?" Something about it made me laugh...and laugh...and laugh. I couldn't stop laughing as I heard him turn on the water after lots of commotion finding a cup. He came walking out with his arms hanging by his sides, without a word. I made myself stop laughing long enough to ask him where was his sucker? He smiled and said "In the trash! I can't eat that!" I don't know why...it just struck me as funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is too funny! Kids are pure entertainment, aren't they?
Post a Comment