


I've dusted off the sewing machine and after some homemade American Girl doll clothes for Elizabeth, this was my project. And Maribeth's new embroidering machine added the finishing touch with an "E" on the front. Of course, Emma said she doesn't like it b/c it doesn't have sleeves. (sigh) She will learn to like it, I am sure! :o)



5 comments:
I am so glad I am not the only one dealing with children being stubborn!:)
Oh I forgot! I love the outfits! They turned out great. Can't wait to see E in it. She will love it. It is her signature color.
The dress is too cute! I wish I would have learned to sew - I think 9th grade home-ec ruined me! I home Emma comes to love it because I know she will look precious in it!
Is Maribeth's last name Gambill? I just remembered that her husband Richard is in seminary school in Texas also...
Oh, maybe she can put a long sleeve white shirt underneath or even a white short sleeve shirt...
she is a cutie!
Post a Comment