(Most would say the white looks bigger.)What about the next picture....which one looks bigger, the red one or the white one?
(The red one looks bigger in this one, wouldn't you say?)
Well, here's the REALITY: They are both the same size!
You might ask, but how can this be? Perhaps things aren't always what they seem....perhaps you think that 'good' people go to heaven and 'bad' people go to hell. Perhaps you believe that there are many ways to heaven, many gods and religions that all point to the same end. Perhaps you don't even believe there is a heaven or a hell. But perhaps you are mistaken.Je$us said: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."
Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
Je$us answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:1-6



5 comments:
That's a great illustration. I may use it--I'm doing the children's sermons for the month of February! :)
Hey Joanna! I got this blog address from Carla Barnett! Remember me, Stephanie Pruitt? Just wanted to drop you a "hello".
Hello Stephanie Pruitt!!! Do you have a blog so I can see what you've been up to as well?!
I don't have a blog YET!! If you would like you can email me at work, stephanie.harton@potlatchcorp.com or home, skharton@oeccwildblue.com
Hope to hear from you soon...would love to catch up with what has been going on...obviously alot has been happening since I see three beautiful children...
Alright, Joanna, I just created a blog and put a few pictures up there from last year...
www.hartonhomeinarkansas.blogspot.com
I just provided a little history on what has been going on for the past 20 years but I tried to sum it up quickly...
Post a Comment