It was definitely a different kind of Easter this year, but we are continuously reminded that He is the same no matter where we are. Thank You, Father, for allowing our family to talk about You with the people we meet.

We brought back 3 buckets when we were home last ... and had planned on filling them up with some things here. How exciting it was, though, to receive a package a few weeks ago that was FULL of goodies. Thanks to our friends, the Sandusky's, for being our "Easter Bunny."


The "Easter mac & cheese" was a HIT!!


Peeps, Jelly Bellies, and creatures that go 'peep', 'chirp', and 'ribbit.' Jessica, Mikayla, and Rebecca (and of course their mom and dad) will never know how much encouragement they gave our family ... and at a time when we really needed it. We love you guys!!



We also picked up a couple things for the kids here ... like Emma's bike. She left her bike in Arkansas, so she was THRILLED to have her own bike again!!

Noah dropped his DS shortly after we got here, so we surprised him with one that actually works like its supposed to. Squash is also a big deal here, so we picked him up a squash racket as well (squash is our version of racquetball).
Elizabeth has really developed a love for photography, so we upgraded her camera. Our kids have sacrificed so much to serve Him here, so it blessed our hearts to be able to love on them like this. They were all 3 thrilled and so very thankful. We are also very thankful for the ultimate sacrfice the Father made so many years ago.

We also had a good time doing the "cookie decoratin' thing." We made and decorated 90+ cookies ... we ate a few and passed out a lot!!
2 comments:
What a great Easter! I'm so glad you enjoyed the things we sent. And do you know what I noticed that you said? You said squash is "our" form of racquetball--it must be becoming home because it's turning up in your words! :) I'm praying for those allergies to go away--
It was great to see all these fablous pictures! I can't wait until I get to meet you and your family. Jimbo speaks so highly of you.
I am praying for you Steve as you deal with your father's death. My precious daddy went to be with the Lord 16 years ago at the age of 58 and I miss him so!
In Him,
Beth Herring
Post a Comment