Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!Outside my window…sunshine and blue sky, warm in the sun but cool in the shade.
I am thinking…..the story of the midwives at the end of Exodus chapter 1 and the concept of 'fearing G*d, not men' has a whole new meaning to me, especially after this week's training.
I am thankful for….an afternoon time of retreat…sitting on the side of a hill overlooking a beautiful pond, soaking in the sun and the Word.
From the kitchen….still not much there, but that’s ok!
I am wearing…khaki shorts and black sleeveless top, but I’m getting chilly so I’m about to go put my jeans back on.
I am reading…..Mountain Rain, A Powerful Story of Dependence on G*d by Eileen Crossman. Its the biography of James O. Fraser, an M in China.
I am hoping…..that the kids had a great “Airport Day” today, practicing going through what they might encounter at an international airport.
I am creating….piles of papers to go through…to keep or not to keep, that is the question.
I am hearing…..silence….ahhh, I love opportunities to retreat and be silent.
Around the house…..we are all WELL this week, YAY! The kids got to see, pet, and hold the bird that was on the Hannah Montana episode (among other shows) which they thought was way cool.
One of my favorite things….ahhh, silence. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy periods of silence?! I’m afraid I should enjoy it while I can b/c where we are moving is going to be so different!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week….our weekly trip to Walmart on Saturday…perhaps we will look for a light jacket for Emma for these cool mornings we are having.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….



2 comments:
lots of love represented on that table...makes it yours and home.
I love you...enjoy the silence every chance you get...I have learned to love it too.
Yes, the International airports where you are heading are an adventure in themselves.
So glad everyone is doing well. We are trying to avoid the flu bug around here.
Prayers...
Post a Comment