Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun at Claire's!!!

Emma turns 5 in 8 days and she has asked for a few months now if she could get her ears pierced for her birthday. She's actually gone back and forth with the idea, but yesterday she very firmly said "I'm ready!!" It was a fun afternoon outing and Emma is SO excited!!!

Claire the Bear was there for moral support!!

Not sure who was more excited...Elizabeth or Emma.


She was VERY excited to get to wear her new earrings to church this morning....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl.....you look beautiful all dressed up for church with your new earrings on. Just think, now I have 5 girls (plus me and 3 mommys) to buy earrings for!!!!!!

I love you. GRANDMOTHER

Kecia said...

So precious. :)
Our "rule" is they have to be 9 1/2...the other day Mikayla said, "I don't know what the big deal is about pierced ears. What if I don't want to get pierced ears?...Does it hurt real bad?" So you can see what was on her mind!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, Emma. I am so proud of you for being such a big girl when you got it done. You and Elizabeth and Noah are growin gup way too fast. I love and miss you so much!
Aunt Jen

Angie said...

Wow! What brave girl. And beautiful too.