Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Elizabeth's science

This is an owl pellet. Its kind of gross really, but we had latex gloves and a scented candle for protection. We got to carefully take this apart to find the skeleton of a rodent. We think that maybe we found 2 skeletons actually.

This is what it would look like if we had taken the time to figure out where all the pieces go!

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

That is really neat!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I've got to ask...did you order this or find it??

S and J said...

It was part of our Apologia science kit by Creation Sensations!
:o)

Anonymous said...

LOL - OK - I was picturing you & the kiddos scouring the yard looking for this...LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I am so glad you are the teacher and not me. This looks just like something Elizabeth and Noah love but not GRANDMOTHER. I'll stick to frying chicken and making cookies.


Lots of love to my favorite BUGGY people. GRANDMOTHER