Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another weekend visit from family...

Steve's sister, Jennifer, and her two kids Jordan and Joseph are visiting this weekend. The kids are having fun with cousins and, though we just went to the Stockyards last weekend, we had to go back with everyone!! The first picture is from a cattle catwalk looking back into the city!!

Hanging out with cousins...



The Grapevine Express...Noah and Joseph in front of the Grapevine Express...and Emma being afraid of the Grapevine Express!!




We went back through the maze again this weekend (well, some of us - Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Steve watched from the observation deck). Emma got to go this time...



The two amigos on a Texas longhorn as well as some new friends we met along the way (yes, that IS a real Indian of which Emma was terrified) !!




The kids watching a lasso exhibition...



The cattle drive down through the Stockyards...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello long lost friend! It's me - Carla Michelle Barnett, now Jones! I ran into your Dad yesterday at the post office & he got my email address & sent me the link to your blog. I have read every post & looked at every picture & I've laughed & I've cried & I've had goose bumps. Your Mom has filled me in on a little of what's going on in your lives when I've picked up RX's from Freds, but I had no idea the calling that has been put on your family's lives. Wow! I have also looked all over your blog to find your email address & just can't seem to find it - so I am going to leave mine in the comment. I would love to hear from you! michelle.jones.h3ly@statefarm.com

S and J said...

Oh my word! A blast from the past! How in the world are you my friend?! I will email you back asap!!! What a joy to hear from you!