Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I stand amazed tonight at the opportunities God brought to me today, here in my very own home, to share Christ. I gave my personal testimony of coming to know the Lord to a neighbor who visited unexpectantly and brought up church topics on her own (she knows we are "Christian", which was so amazing. She was very open to talking about it so I look forward to further conversations. And she said she could show me how to make homemade tortillas! :o) Also I had the privilege of leading another neighbor to Christ today who came over after many frequent visits and information had been shared already though tracts and testimonies. We pray now for discipleship for that one and already this one has agreed to attend church with us on Sunday. Wow, wow, wow. God is certainly at work in some hearts here! Thanks for praying!!!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

Praise the Lord!!
Awesome news. :)
(Rebecca just came running over to see Emma. Tell her R said hi!)

Angie said...

Joanna that is soooo cool! I second that Praise the Lord!