Elizabeth and Noah just before leaving Bangkok...
Flying in was one of the most spectacular things we've ever been a part of ... the rainbow made it that much more amazing!
Just after landing ... the airport borders the Indian Ocean.
After getting our things loaded, we still had another hour of driving to reach the beach where we're staying. We enjoyed lots of good conversation with our driver.
We were pretty much speechless when we rounded the small hill and saw "our beach."
We stayed on the beach until sunset on our first night here ... one of our favorite gifts from the Father!!
Just before dinner ... we've found a little seafood place that also serves pizza, burgers, and some great Thai food.
The biggest blessing about this trip is the fact that we are here during the "off season" ... hardly any tourists and the prices of most everything - hotels, tour packages, etc. - is half the price it is during the "on season." We were just discussing the fact that to fly here was around the same price as one month's worth of credit card payments we used to pay every month as the Father was leading us to becoming debt free. His fingerprints are all over this trip ... and we won't stop praising Him for His goodness, not only for this trip but in ALL things!!



5 comments:
I miss those ocean waters... many memories.
glad all is doing well and you are enjoying your Thailand visit.
prayers and blessings
That place is just amazing. Do you think we could fly from LR for your price? Hmm ... probably not. With the gulf filling up with oil, our trip to the beach is in jeopardy. Wish we could be where y'all are! Glad you are all having such a wonderful time with each other, enjoying God's creation!
What an awesome testimony! You guys are a HUGE encouragement to me. I am beyond words happy that your sweet family is being blessed beyond measure right now!
Elizabeth and Emma- You both are very beautiful!
Noah- You have grown since the last time I saw you:)
Mr. Steve and Mrs. Joanna- I miss you both and ya'll have beautiful children!
I miss you all. I can't wait to see you all again:)!
Love,
Marissa Payne
God is good! Awesome pictures...
Post a Comment