Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A visit from Lee....

Our good friend, Lee, flew into Dallas this afternoon for business and decided to drive on over to Fort Worth. We ate dinner, walked around campus...and then got a haircut?!?! We're still laughing about this one. The only thing missing was his wife. We always have fun hanging out with Lee and Kerry!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a woman of many talents! I wish I had you nearby to cut my guys hair - it seems like Hunter needs a hair cut once a week!

S and J said...

Oh girl...using clippers is so cheap and easy. I cut Steve's and Noah's and its saved us a pile of money. I was a little nervous about doing someone else's hair though! Especially with him being here for a meeting the next day and it would probably not have been appropriate to wear a hat in case of a hair disaster! :o)