God sent me on when I would stay
Twas cool within the wood;
I did not know the reason why.
I heard a boulder crashing by
cross the path where I had stood.
He had me stay when I would go;
"Your will be done," I said.
They found one day at early dawn,
across the way I would have gone,
a serpent with a mangled head.
I ask no more the reason why,
Although I may not see The path ahead,
His way, I go; For though I know not, He does know,
And He will choose safe paths for me. --Streams in the Desert



1 comment:
We read this devotional too, and E printed this poem out the other day when he read it. That same day, he was asked to preach at chapel at work- and since he had it on hand, he read this poem. Apparently, the Lord is using this word to speak to a lot of his people right now! :) Blessings!
Post a Comment