Tuesday, April 5, 2011

things that God is speaking...

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29


"For I know the plans I have for you declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you declares the Lord..." Jeremiah 29:11-14a


Desperate days are the stepping stones on the path of light. "When you see the Levitical priests carrying the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord your God, follow them. Since you have never traveled this way before, they will guide you." Joshua 3:3-4


"When you read the banks of the Jordan River, take a few steps into the river and stop." Joshua 3:8

"Lift up your eyes from where you are and look north, south, east, and west. All the land that you see I will give to you." Genesis 13:14:15

No comments: