Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!Outside my window…sunny, breezy, and warm...a beautiful day!
I am thinking….I hope I haven’t forgotten to pack anything.
I am thankful for….an amazing husband whom I love dearly. He is a man of G*d, who is chasing after G*d with all his might, laying all aside to follow the Lord, no matter what the cost...and sometimes its just hard, but he does it without complaint.
From the kitchen….empty cabinets and fridge as we cleaned out the leftovers at lunchtime, and gave away the milk to the neighbor.
I am wearing…. dark khaki capris, dark rosy pink ruffled top, brown flip flops.
I am reading….The Master by John Pollock ( I think that’s correct…its packed so I can’t look and make sure!)…a wonderful narrative of the life of Chr!st, based on the book of John that makes me feel as though I was right there walking and talking with Je$us.
I am hoping….that Steve’s dad gets a quick diagnosis and treatment as he gets checked out in the next few days and treated.
I am creating….a strategically packed van as we haul luggage and some of the things that my sister will be taking from our home.
I am hearing…..Steve wrapping up work stuff, wind chimes outside, birds singing, kids playing.
Around the house….a turned off thermostat and hot water heater to save $$ while we are away.
One of my favorite things….sleeping late! I’m a late night girl most of the time and am never a good morning person.
A few plans for the rest of the week….driving to my sister’s house, flying to Denver for appointment week, wow…. I can hardly believe it!!!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….



1 comment:
Praying for you guys during this busy weekend with all of the extra family stuff going on. May God give you the emotional, spiritual, and physical energy you need!
Post a Comment