Idea taken from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and the Choate Family Blog!Outside my window…new neighbors next door! They are here from Missouri with a heart for the nations. What an answer to prayer!!
I am thinking….that I sure do have a lot of laundry to do, even though my sister did a ton of it for me already.
I am thankful for…an amazing family who surprised me in Denver! I knew my parents were coming and was so thankful for that. But then in walks my 3 kids! And then my sister, nieces, and bro-in-law! WOW!!! I will never forget that, ever. I'm thankful for my parents, for driving all that way to my sister's house and on to Houston, and for helping getting my kids there. I'm thankful for my sister Karen, who went above and beyond by getting her entire family there, who cared for my kiddos for a week, who hosted us in her home and fed us well. I am blessed.
From the kitchen….lots of fruits and veggies fresh from the store. After traveling, we just want simple things.
I am wearing…. dark khaki shorts, brown Deeper Still t-shirt, brown flip flops.
I am reading….Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins. There’s some mention of G*d and praying, but mostly it’s a murder mystery that causes nightmares!
I am hoping….for some sweet fellowship with our friends and neighbors over the next four weeks before we move.
I am creating….lists of things to not forget to do.
I am hearing…..Noah playing PS2 with his buddy Ryan, Emma singing, washing machine running, (Elizabeth stayed over with her friend Lauren last night.)
Around the house….stacks of boxes as we enter the final pack out phase.
One of my favorite things….walking on the beach, sun, wind, waves, peacefulness.
A few plans for the rest of the week….tonight is water night at AWANA to finish up the year, hanging out with friends, cleaning out/organizing stuff, maybe speaking at a church Sunday morning, RA/GA awards night is Sun. nite, maybe having family come visit.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….
On our way from Denver to East Boulder, we stopped at a lookout to take in the breathtaking view of the Rocky Mountains.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast. Psalm 36:6



1 comment:
You do have a great family! Near and dear to our hearts!
We will keep you in our prayers as you get ready for the next chapter...
Thanks for the prayer. Kev woke up this morning feeling great. Hope that is a good sign and not just him having a good day. I'm trying to have faith. I told him I had my blog buddies praying.
Post a Comment