There's nothing more important or precious than a child hiding God's Word in her heart....(don't forget to pause the music down on the left hand side before playing this video)
...all He had made...was very good. (Gen. 1:31)
...God is truthful. (John 3:33)
...give Him the name Je$us. He will be great.... (Luke 1:31-32)
...my eyes have seen Your salvation. (Luke 2:30)
And Je$us grew in wisdom.... (Luke 2:52)
...a Savior has been born to you... (Luke 2:11)
...This is My Son, whom I love.... (Matt. 3:17)
For God so gave His one anloved the world that He d only Son... (John 3:16)
...He said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven." (Luke 5:20)
Je$us called them, and immediately they...followed Him. (Matt. 4:21-22)
Je$us said,..."I am the resurrection and the life... (John 11:25)
Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us....(Eph. 5:2)
Love the Lord your God with all your heart... (Mark 12:30)
(Emma's AWANA verses)



2 comments:
Mercy! I still cannot get over her saying all of those. Precious!
She is so precious!!! And very smart!
Post a Comment