Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged! ---Thanks Kecia! :o)

Four jobs I've had:
1. radio station "DJ"
2. waitress
3. secondary school math teacher
4. private math tutor

Four places I lived:
1. Monticello, AR
2. Surfside Beach, SC (in my rebellious phase of life)
3. Longview, TX
4. Jasper, AL

Four movies I've watched over and over
1. The Nativity
2. Fly Wheel
3. Apollo 13
4. Steel Magnolias

Four shows I watch
1. What Not to Wear (does that mean I'm shallow?! ha!)
2. Life Today with James and Betty Robison
3. American Idol (we like to call it America's Singing Competition!)
4. The Amazing Race

Four places I've been:
1. Acuna, Mexico
2. Navarre Beach, FL
3. Gatlinburg, TN
4. hoping to go to NM this year

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Steve
2. Carmen
3. Jennifer
4. Christina

Four favorite things to eat:
1. anything chocolate
2. enchiladas
3. seafood
4. grilled chicken ceasar salad

Four places I'd rather be:
1. anywhere in the middle of the M field
2. the mountains
3. the beach
4. alone at home

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. G*d's workings in our new neighborhood
2. the next new Beth Moore study
3. hearing from G*d WHERE He has for us to serve after seminary
4. summer break! (amen sista!)

Okay, Christina....tag, your it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a rebellious phase that included living at the beach? I'd love to hear that story someday!

The Brown's said...

Thanks a lot sis!! : )

S and J said...

Yep...unfortunately so! Then the Lord grabbed a hold of me and sent me back home!! Thank you God!

Jackie in AR said...

OK, I've learned some new things about you. ;-)

You've been tagged again for a Book Meme at my blog.

Do you mind if I link to your blog here? It is not a big deal if you don't want me to. I know some m*ss*onar*es like to keep things private.

BTW, do you know when you'll be headed back our way?

S and J said...

That'd be fine with me to link here. We may have to change things up later, depending on where we go, but for now its perfectly fine!

No travel plans in the works but you'll be among the first to know when we head your way!!!

Kecia said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along. :)