Hey...not bad at all!!! It looks nice!!! It's good to be able to visualize "where you stay". I don't know why that is...I guess because I've ALWAYS known! Hugs and love to you my friends in TX!!!
Thanks Janie! We planted some flowers along the front, set out our potted flowers and hung up a flag so it looks like home now. Hugs and love to you and your sweet family! I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys before we left AR!
family picture March 2009 Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Do you know where you will spend eternity? "Believe in the Lord Je$us , and you will be saved." Acts 16:31
Family Pic Phuket Thailand June 2010
Family pic Destin 2012
Favorite Quotes:
"The world is not our place of rest; it is a time of work and follow hard after Je$us. When we get home, we can rest. But for now, G*d is calling His children to share the gospel of the cross, the power of our Holy Father; it's time we obediently follow Him. May we all live our lives in a manner worthy of the calling we have received in Chr!st Je$us. May we live lives we will never regret." -- FACING TERROR, Carrie McDonnall
"Waiting on G*d requires the willingness to bear uncertainty, to carry within myself the unanswered question, lifting my heart to G*d about it whenever it intrudes upon my thoughts." --Elisabeth Elliot
"We are not the point. The point is G*d's glory and the needs of a lost world." -- company website
"Great advances in demonstrating the B!ble's relevance rarely come from the restless minds of marketers. They come from people who dare to obey what they read. ...On the cruel edges of the world, there is no need for elaborate explanations to bring a distant b!blical text closer to our lives. Rather, when we go to the cruel edges of the world, we bring our lives closer to the text." --Andy Crouch, Chr!stianity Today
"...because I know that my Father knows, and I am going to watch and see how He unravels this thing." -- Oswald Chambers, MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST
"TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TAKE. TAKE YOUR PIANO, YOUR APPLIANCES, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO TAKE. BUT TAKE THEM IN YOUR HANDS. IF THEY EVER GET INTO YOUR HEART, YOU ARE THROUGH AS A M." -- Dr. Baker James Cauthen, exec. sec. of the company, 1962.
“Lay it all on the altar – your life, your family, your comforts – and count it joy that you have the privilege of serving Him, and you’ll have the song in your heart." -- Jerry Rankin, company President
To watch her suddenly get the fact that the B!ble is not just some archaic, out-of-touch religious guide for freaks but the living, powerful Word of Truth that will speak right into the home, workplace, and romance is what I live to see.--Beth Moore
2 comments:
Hey...not bad at all!!! It looks nice!!! It's good to be able to visualize "where you stay". I don't know why that is...I guess because I've ALWAYS known! Hugs and love to you my friends in TX!!!
Thanks Janie! We planted some flowers along the front, set out our potted flowers and hung up a flag so it looks like home now.
Hugs and love to you and your sweet family! I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys before we left AR!
Post a Comment