Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun moments with family...

We enjoyed visiting family in south Arkansas last month. We spent part of our Saturday watching YMCA basketball games and playing at the park with family...

We also got to love on the latest addition to our family...

Big sister...little sister!!


Grandmother's: bath time and lickin' the beaters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved, loved, loved seeing all these pictures. They were so good. Makenzie was out today and got to see them. She was so excited about seeing her and Emma at the park, in the tub, and licking the beaters, but when she saw Adalyn and her, she nearly got hysterical with laughter. I am going to email them to Tara,at least some of them, so she can have a picture of big and little sisters. So sweet. Elizabeth looked like her legs were a mile long at the park picture, and Noah and Joseph looked like such big boys. I love them all so much. Thanks for putting them on. Love, Mama