Friday, August 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook 08/12/11

Outside my window.....the sun is shining and things are so green after the wonderful rains we have had this week. Noah is outside cleaning up in the yard after the wind knocked down some small limbs and debris.




I am thinking.....it has been a wonderful week of making new international friends and eating some yummy food!



I am thankful for.....hot showers and soft, fluffy towels that smell good.



From the kitchen.....pancakes for breakfast, leftover Thai Cashew Chicken with steamed rice and a Chinese steamed treat from a friend, and leftover Chicken Lasagna Florentine for supper. I love leftovers!



I am wearing.....pink Arkansas t-shirt, gray capris sweatpants, tennis shoes



I am reading.....Chronological Bible (NLT) and The Patriarchs Bible study by Beth Moore



I am hoping.....that Noah has a great time in TX next week with one of his bestest friends and that Elizabeth has a great time with one of her bestest friends visiting here for the week from TX.



I am creating.....a Bible study for the kids for this school year on the book of Genesis. I wrote week 1 today.



Around the house.....our routine is coming together with our new chore and housecleaning schedule. Things are feeling more and more like home which is nice.



A picture thought to share.....Emma is having great fun having friends over and playing dress-up with her Indian clothes and scarves!

No comments: