Dear Steve & Joanna,
I'm having a hard time finding the words to say to write this note. I have wanted to write it ever since I first found out from Emma that you are leaving. But, I just couldn't. At first I was in denial, but as the days kept passing, I knew I had to face it. Still couldn't write the note, though!
I just want you to know what a blessing your family has been to me, and I know to others in this community. Your children are wonderful examples of godly character. They are honest, self-disciplined, and obedient. They are such wonderful examples to their classmates.
As a teacher, I see each child that comes through my classroom as special and I always thank G0d for the opportunity to teach them. But there are a few that come along that move a little deeper into the heart and are harder to let go. Emma is one of those for me! She is so sweet and such a blessing to have in class. She already has such a heart for G0d and for others that surpasses a lot of children her age. One day when she was reading to me, she got that little shy look, tilted her head, and got that little smile she gets when she's feeling a little timid, and I thought, "How I am going to miss that look." She is so genuine and has been a wonderful friend to the others in the class.
As you move to a new phase for your family, I pray that the transition will be smooth and peaceful. I don't konw the reasons behind it, but God does, and I know that your family faithfully follows His leading. I also know that He has wonderful plans for you where you are going. I know that your children are going to become a blessing to those they meet there. I only wish we could have had them here a little longer. But, G0d has great plans and I will continue to pray for your family as you make this transition.
In His love!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment